Eh?

by - Januari 13, 2012

Yak selamat tahun 2012! #telat

Salam tahun barunya di posting lain aja ye, keburu nggak mood nulis post ini soalnya. Okeeeh? Muah :*

Kayaknya aku emang nggak didesain buat hal-hal romantis, tapi aku bener-bener pengen ngomong sesuatu macam begini....

When I say I love you, please believe it's true. When I say forever, know I'll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry. Cause the day I'll be saying that would be the day I die.
I miss you when there’s no reason to, how much more if there was? I miss you when we talk, how much more if we don’t? I miss you after we’re together, how much more if I see you never? I love you now, how much more later? 
If my heart breaks into a million pieces, I want you to have every bit of it. Then I’ll ask you to scatter them across the sky. There they’ll turn into stars so everyone could see how much I love you. 

Akan lebih bagus lagi kalau kata-kata unyu di atas ada subyeknya. You know lah, ada tujuannya, maksudku. Dan akan jauh lebih bagus lagi kalau kata-kata itu ditujukan buat aku. Maunya ya. Huahahaha. Baiklah, mari kita simpan saja kata-kata romantis ini untuk seseorang di masa depan (?) 

Yak, ini ada quote lagi, ini lumayan.... cocok... buat.... aku .___. #ketauan #kaburkeAntartika
I’m afraid to close my eyes cause I might think of you. I’m afraid to open them cause I might see you. I’m afraid to move my lips cause I might speak of you. I’m afraid to listen cause I might hear my heart falling for you.
You know? Itu.... sesuatu yang cukup... mengerikan. Ahahahaha (?) xoxo

Oke, dadah -_- Maaf nggak mutu, mana judulnya aneh pula -_-

You May Also Like

0 komentar