Why Do I....

by - Desember 23, 2011

......why do I end up drawing this 'unyu' thing? Also... it's bishie!


c-can you please stop make my face turns into red?!
Weeeell, since bishie's not my drawing style, I'm not good at drawing those bishie properly.... But sure I'll try soooo much harder to improve my skill ^q^)/

my dearest gumiho!
The picture right above is fanart of a Korean Drama titled My Girlfriend is Gumiho. Yup, gumiho is nine-tailed fox. I love these drama so badly aaaaaarrrgh~ Mi Ho's so sirence and her love to Dae Woong makes me wanna cry all time when I watching this drama. And also when finally Dae Woong shows his love to Mi Ho... that's surely makes me about to cry.

I wanna watch the 10th episodeeeeee!

Okay thank you for reading this crap. B-but why do I wrote this post in terrible English, by the way?????

You May Also Like

1 komentar

  1. hi :) well, i think your english is not bad hehe,tapi musti banyak belajar lagi. salam kenal ya

    BalasHapus