A Twist in My Story

by - Februari 28, 2012

Halo! Lagi pengen ngepost nih. Nah, pas pelajaran fisika tadi aku headset-an. Tapi sambil nyatet. Kalo nyatet doang aku cepet bosen .__.

Dan udah lima kali aku nyetel lagu 'A Twist in My Story'-nya Secondhand Serenade. Kenapa? Karena bagus dan liriknya unyu ._.

Ini dia beberapa lirik favoritku...


So you see, this world doesn't matter to me,
I'll give up all I had just to breathe 
The same air as you till the day I die,
I can't take my eyes of you...

I'm longing for words to describe how I'm feeling,
I'm feeling inspired,
My world just flip turned upside down, it's turn around,
Say what's that sound. It's my heartbeat,
It's getting much louder, my heartbeat. It's stronger than ever,
I'm feeling so alive, I'm feeling so alive,

 I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story,
It's time I open up, and let your love right through me,

That's what you get,
When you see your life on someone else's eyes...


Sebenernya ini curhat loh WOAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

You May Also Like

0 komentar