Fluffy Time

by - Februari 18, 2012

When I look at you, my heart always goes thump thump. Like a marshmallow, my swaying feelings are light and fluffy. The view of your face from the side always working so hard. Even though I'm looking at it all the time, you don't notice me. Can we get close to each other if we're in dream?


God please, give me a dream time just between the two of us. Then, holding my favorite bunny, I'll go to sleep again tonight.

And again today, just being your casual self makes my heart throbs painfully. Just seeing too much into your simple smile, I overheat. Your serious face that I've seen soon enough comes into view every time I close my eyes. I really want the two of us to have some sweet time together. Even that may only happen in my dreams.

God, why does that dreamy night aches me so much that I'm starting to like it? I already took out my special teddy bear, so will I be fine?


If I can just have some courage and try to speak to you naturally, would anything change? Yeah, I think so. But that's the hardest part. How do I find a chance to talk? You know by the time I think about what to say. It's completely unnatural.


Ah, that's enough. Time to sleep, sleep!

Oh God, please, grant me some miracle time, just once! If I could say it smoothly, afterward... something or another will change.

(English lyrics of Fuwa Fuwa Time, performed by K-ON!)

You May Also Like

0 komentar