The Great Quotes

by - Oktober 23, 2011

"I may not be a smart bird, but I know what love is," - Featherstone (Gnomeo and Juliet)

"You know, others people's hate destroys my love and I couldn't do nothing about it," - Featherstone (Gnomeo and Juliet)

"Next time, I'll choose someone who will pats my head like this," - Sakura (Kaichou wa Maid-Sama)

"This kind and warm place where I live with the people important to me, this is house,"- Natsume Takashi (Natsume Yuujinchou)

"Aku sayang kamu, kalo kamu nggak sayang aku... alay lo mpret," - anonymous (???)

"Kamu mau main sama saya maaa?" - Mei Mei | "Boleh ajaaaa," - Susanti (Upin & Ipin*) *great apanya -_-*
 
"Aku aje yang kena," - Mail (Upin & Ipin).

"Jangan menilai sebuah film dari judulnya, apalagi dari yang jual DVD bajakannya," - Anggita, 16th, penggemar anime.

"Rrrawr," - kucing garong galau.

Sekian, trims .____.

You May Also Like

0 komentar